Developing colour film using the digibase C41 kit – second attempt

Last week I had my first attempt at developing a colour film using a C41 home processing kit, and it was somewhat less than successful. Although I wasn’t certain of the cause I thought it was probably because I’d inadvertently used an old film, so I decided to have another go with a brand new Kodak ColourPlus 200 film to try to make sure everything went right. I also spent the week reflecting on what could have gone wrong on […]

Read more

Minolta Dynax 5 first photos.

I’ve got my first roll of film developed from my Minolta Dynax 5. I’ve updated my original post with the samples. Click the photo for the link to the original post – the samples are at the bottom.

Read more

Pin It on Pinterest

%d bloggers like this: